WHITEFISH BAY, Wis. – Join us at Dominican May 6-8 for INSPIRATIONS, an exciting evening of modern dance, musical theatre, and a special tribute to Michael Jackson. Students of all grades will be performing some of music's most exciting music, adding some songs, and paying tribute to the King of Pop.
INSPIRATIONS, our 3rd annual musical revue, will feature songs by Rihanna, Lady Gaga, John Lennon, Cascada, Owl City, and musical theatre songs from Jekyll and Hyde, A Chorus Line, and more. INSPIRATIONS will also feature a lengthy tribute to some of Michael Jackson's most popular dances, including Beat It, Thriller, Billie Jean, and many more.
Featuring a cast of 50 students, INSPIRATIONS is a great, exciting night of theatre, and you'll see many faces from DHS's successful theatre season. If you love "So You Think You Can Dance?", you’ll love INSPIRATIONS!.
Performance & Ticket Information
All performances will take place in the Dominican High School auditorium, at 120 E. Silver Spring Drive, Whitefish Bay. Performance dates and times are as follows:
Thursday, May 6, 7:00 p.m.
Friday, May 7, 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, May 8, 7:30 p.m.
Tickets are available at the door for $5.
Dominican High School is a leader in secondary education, providing young men and women with a quality, Catholic college-preparatory education in a supportive, nurturing environment. Founded over 50 years ago by the Sinsinawa Dominicans and based in Whitefish Bay, Wis., Dominican’s diverse population draws students from more than 50 grade schools and four counties across southeastern Wisconsin.
- John Hayes put on Berea College Dean's List
- Youth Frontiers to Partner With Whitefish Bay Middle School to Build a Culture of Respect and Inspire Change
- Dominican Freshmen Aid the House of Peace
- Laura Myrah _ "State of the WFB School District" address.
- Sigh up For Classes Today!
- New Program for 2-Year-Old Children to Begin in September 2014 at Community Preschool of Whitefish Bay
- Community Preschool of Whitefish Bay to Host Open House January 11, 2014
- Dominican High School to induct 35 to National Honors Society
- Rotary Club Presents Service Awards To North Shore Students
- Whitefish Bay Resident Promoted by Alverno College