Social Networking is quickly becoming an integral part of our children's lives outside the classroom. Could it enhance their education will be the topic of an Advocates for Education Forum on Thursday, April 22, from 7:00-8:30pm at the WFB Public Library.
Please join us for a panel discussion with:
Laura Myrah, Director Curriculum/Instruction, Whitefish Bay School District
Dr. Michael Mazius, Clinical Psychologist
Mercedes Fisher Ph. D, Professor & Fulbright Scholar Ireland 2005-2006,
Associate Dean MATC
Moderator: Dr. James Rickabaugh, Superintendent Whitefish Bay School District
This is a free event, open to the public, sponsored by Advocates for Education of Whitefish Bay.
- John Hayes put on Berea College Dean's List
- Youth Frontiers to Partner With Whitefish Bay Middle School to Build a Culture of Respect and Inspire Change
- Dominican Freshmen Aid the House of Peace
- Laura Myrah _ "State of the WFB School District" address.
- Sigh up For Classes Today!
- New Program for 2-Year-Old Children to Begin in September 2014 at Community Preschool of Whitefish Bay
- Community Preschool of Whitefish Bay to Host Open House January 11, 2014
- Dominican High School to induct 35 to National Honors Society
- Rotary Club Presents Service Awards To North Shore Students
- Whitefish Bay Resident Promoted by Alverno College