The Glendale-River Hills Summer Academy (2010)
The Glendale-River Hills School District is currently accepting student enrollment in “Summer Academy 2010,” a summer learning program at Glen Hills Middle School between June 21-July 22 from 8:30 am. - 12:00 pm. The program is open to children who are currently attending K4 through 7th grade. The Summer Academy coordinator, Dr. Haydee Smith, proudly announces many highlights of the program:
• A wide variety of courses ranging from academic, sports, art/crafts, theatre, foreign language and computer/technology, along with many other fun and interesting courses.
• An optional “Fabulous Friday” field trip program.
• An additional option of enrolling children in afternoon care offered through the Nicolet Recreation Department, Glendale Heights or the Jewish Community Center, and bus service for these care programs is provided.
The cost of the Summer Academy Program is:
$40.00 per student for Glendale residents
$250.00 per student for non-residents
An additional $40.00 registration fee is required to participate in the Fabulous Friday field trips
If you are looking for something fun and exciting to do this summer, consider enrolling in the Summer Academy. For additional information, please visit our website at: www.glendale.k12.wi.us or contact the Curriculum Office at: (414) 351-7170 ext. 2104.
- Former Marquette Warriors Mascot and Nicolet High School Students Broach Stereotypes
- K4/Junior Kindergarten registration begins January 14
- St. Robert School Turns 100
- Cardinal Stritch University celebrates 2014 Alumni Award winners
- Lucky Boys Ride Fire Truck To School
- Indian Hill Junior Kindergarten registration
- UW-Parkside announces 2012-2013 Glendale graduate
- Black History Program at Nicolet 2/28/12
- Educators Invited To Wisconsin Retirement System Seminar
- Rotary Club Presents Service Awards To North Shore Students