Mequon KnowledgePoints: Affordable, Effective Tutoring – Close to Home
Students at Mequon KnowledgePoints receive individualized instruction in math, reading, writing, and ACT/SAT preparation. In addition, they can also take advantage of study skills instruction or instruction in specific school subjects like chemistry or psychology to help make homework time more effective and less stressful. KnowledgePoints’ guaranteed programs are customized to provide instruction tailored specifically to each student. In addition to receiving individualized instruction and working at their own pace, students have the flexibility to arrange their own appointments around their busy schedules. Mequon KnowledgePoints is open from 2 – 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday; 2-6 p.m. on Friday; and 9-1 p.m. on Saturday. Sunday tutoring can also be arranged by appointment.
The most important result of KnowledgePoints tutoring shows in students’ overall confidence, which follows them throughout their lives. All students experience rapid success and positive reinforcement at KnowledgePoints. Our unique system ensures students have fun, remain positive and focused as they work toward reaching their academic goals. At Mequon KnowledgePoints, we provide the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have one less thing to worry about.
Take advantage of our special “TRY BEFORE YOU BUY” Program when you mention this article! When have you had the chance to try something new for FREE? We are so confident that students will find their KnowledgePoints experience beneficial that we are offering a trial hour of tutoring for FREE. Your child will be able to interact with one of our certified teachers and experience tutoring first hand.
Whether your child is struggling to keep up in school or striving to get ahead, KnowledgePoints provides the best instruction and value available! Experience the difference KnowledgePoints can make in your life.
Visit us at www.learningwithknowledgepoints.com or call (262) 23-TUTOR
- John Hayes put on Berea College Dean's List
- Youth Frontiers to Partner With Whitefish Bay Middle School to Build a Culture of Respect and Inspire Change
- Dominican Freshmen Aid the House of Peace
- Laura Myrah _ "State of the WFB School District" address.
- Sigh up For Classes Today!
- New Program for 2-Year-Old Children to Begin in September 2014 at Community Preschool of Whitefish Bay
- Community Preschool of Whitefish Bay to Host Open House January 11, 2014
- Dominican High School to induct 35 to National Honors Society
- Rotary Club Presents Service Awards To North Shore Students
- Whitefish Bay Resident Promoted by Alverno College