Two young bands hailing from Whitefish Bay, 2nd Thought and HuManatee, bring a family element to the East Side’s Summer Soulstice Music Festival - June 19th 2010.
Making their second appearance in two years, 2nd Thought is once again kicking off the music line up on the Cricket East Stage at the 10th Annual Summer Soulstice Music Festival. Scheduled to take the stage at 1pm, 2nd Thought will return with an easy to love pop sound.
Starting up the music on Murray Ave., newcomers HuManatee (formerly Made in China) will take the stage at 2pm. Recently, seen at El Guapo’s Cinco de Mayo Celebration in downtown Whitefish Bay, HuManatee performances create a fun atmosphere great for families.
Summer Soulstice Music Festival is presented by the East Side Association. For more information regarding the music lineup and day-of activities, including Divison BMX Stunt team, the Rock Climbing Wall and the Rage in the Cage Dodge Ball Tournament, visit www.theeastside.org . Fans can also get updates by visiting www.facebook.com/eastsidemke, www.twitter.com/eastsidemke and www.youtube.com/user/eastsidemke.
# # #
- Mon, March 21 - Cindy Nelson Blood Drive at Richards School
- North Shore Community READS
- Indian Christian Children of Chicago Perform Passion Play
- Whitefish Bay Seeks Artists for Community Art Project 2015
- The Milwaukee Bucket List now a Book!
- Dedication of Counsell Field at Cahill Park with a No-hitter May 23
- AMERICORPS DISASTER PREPAREDNESS PROJECT - PRESENTATIONS
- New Catholic Schools Walk to Celebrate Success and Support Tuition Assistance
- Lighting Up the Night
- The Essential PT Barnum