Free workshops on how to utilize alternative healing techniques including Aromatherapy, Tai Chi, Fingerholds and other stress reduction practices to cope with grief hosted by Horizon Home Care and Hospice’s Grief Resource Center, Wisconsin’s only walk-in center dedicated to grief, bereavement and healing.
Healing the Mind, Mending the Spirit
Wednesday, June 9 Noon-1:00 pm
Thursday, June 10 Noon-1:30 pm
Healing through Movement Tai Chi Demonstration
Thursday, June 10 5:00-6:00 pm
Horizon Home Care and Hospice Grief Resource Center
8949 North Deerbrook Trail, Brown Deer, WI, located in the business park on the northwest corner of Green Bay Road and Brown Deer Road, behind the Northshore Audi Dealership on Brown Deer Road.
About the Grief Resource Center:
Recognizing grief as a life-changing, yet common human experience, Horizon Grief Resource Center is dedicated to serving those whose lives have been touched by loss. Whether by appointment or walk-in visit, the center provides a safe haven and resources for individuals and families who’ve suffered a significant loss – including the death of a loved one, a beloved pet, a job, or another life-changing circumstance. In 2009 more than 2800 individuals were served by the Grief Resource Center.
About Horizon Home Care and Hospice:
Horizon Home Care & Hospice, a non-profit organization, is one of the state’s largest licensed, full service home care agency and hospice providers.
Phone 414-586-8383 or visit www.hhch.net/griefcenter/.
- SAVE THE DATE! - February 27, 2016 – Get Ready to Shake, Rattle and Roll those Dice!
- St. Bernadette Catholic Parish's Annual Holiday Craft Fair
- Downsizing? Let's Get Started!
- Save the Date! Sunday, September 27th – Brown Deer Fall Community Rummage Sale!
- Rainbarrel Gala Auction To Benefit Brown Deer
- Free Summer Concert Series In Brown Deer Starts June 17
- 2015 Helen Farnsworth Mears Art Contest Local Winners Announced!
- Eat & Greet on the Street Returns to Brown Deer
- Free Summer Concert Series in Brown Deer
- Village of Brown Deer To Roll Out The Barrels This Summer