Schwanke-Kasten in conjuction with Rolex USA will give golf fans a chance to feel like a pro with Wanamaker Trophy photo opportunities. On Friday, April 30 from 12PM to 3PM at the Schwanke-Kasten downtown location, 763 N. Broadway and Saturday, and May 1 from 11AM to 3PM at the Whitefish Bay location, 417 E. Silver Spring Drive, guests will have the opportunity to pose with the Trophy, enter a raffle to win tickets to the 2010 PGA Tournament at Whistling Straits and test their putting skills for the chance to win other prizes.
The Wanamaker Trophy’s exclusive area appearances are hosted by a Milwaukee company older than the PGA itself. Schwanke-Kasten has been a family owned-and-operated dealer of fine jewelry and watches since 1899.
For more information about Schwanke-Kasten please visit www.schwanke-kasten.com.
- Mon, March 21 - Cindy Nelson Blood Drive at Richards School
- North Shore Community READS
- Indian Christian Children of Chicago Perform Passion Play
- Whitefish Bay Seeks Artists for Community Art Project 2015
- The Milwaukee Bucket List now a Book!
- Dedication of Counsell Field at Cahill Park with a No-hitter May 23
- AMERICORPS DISASTER PREPAREDNESS PROJECT - PRESENTATIONS
- New Catholic Schools Walk to Celebrate Success and Support Tuition Assistance
- Lighting Up the Night
- The Essential PT Barnum