Neurobehavioral and Learning Disorder Lecture with Dr. Jeremy Fritz moved to MATC due to increased demand
Is you child struggling with Academic, Behavioral, Social or Sensory Issues. Learn about the underlying cause and an innovative drug free approach now available in Wisconsin.
On Thursday Aug 5th at 7:30 pm, Dr. Jeremy Fritz will be hosting a free lecture on neurobehavioral and learning disorders in kids age 4-17. Due to increased demand, this lecture has been moved to the MATC – Mequon campus lecture hall. Seating is still available. RSVP at http://brainbalance.eventbrite.com or call 262-240-9915.
Functional Disconnection Syndrome is an imbalance in the connections and function between and within the hemispheres (sides) of the child’s brain. This condition is responsible for a host of behavioral, academic, and social difficulties seen in children diagnosed with Autism. By addressing FDS with a multidisciplinary approach, there can be a correction in the underlying imbalance, improving function and reducing negative behaviors.
Dr. Jeremy Fritz, Executive Director of Brain Balance Achievement Centers in Vernon Hills, IL and Mequon, WI will be hosting free informational seminars to discuss Functional Disconnection Syndrome and the Brain Balance Program.
During this lecture, Dr. Jeremy Fritz, will discuss
* What is Functional Disconnection Syndrome? How does it explain the rapid rate that these disorders are affecting our children?
* The latest neurological and learning disorder research
* What has been working with these kids and what hasn't been working and why?
* How does the Brain Balance Program work?
* What kind of results do we see?
The Mequon location is the first center in Wisconsin and one of 32 that are quickly opening across the country that works with children affected by the Neurobehavioral/Developmental Disorders such as ADD/ADHD, Asperger’s Syndrome, Tourette’s syndrome, PDD, Autism, Processing Disorders, and Learning Disabilities such as Dyslexia. This rapid expansion is due to the great improvements the children are seeing on a daily basis.
An example of this is Jamie Berger’s son who went through the program in Vernon Hills, IL, operated by Dr. Fritz. “My son never really looked a child in the eye before going to Brain Balance,” Berger says. “Now he can talk to someone for periods of time. He looks them in the eye. It’s a huge milestone for him.”
The Brain Balance Program works from a brain based model which recognizes that many of the children that are diagnosed with these disorders suffer a foundational imbalance or under-connectivity of electrical (brain) activity. This imbalance or under-connectivity occurs within and between the two halves (hemispheres) and/or large networks of the brain. We now understand that it is this imbalance of function, also known as functional disconnection syndrome, within and between the two halves of the brain which is often responsible for many if not all of the physical, cognitive or mental, and/or behavioral difficulties related to these disorders.
The Brain Balance Program first identifies these underdeveloped areas of the brain through a 1,223 point assessment of a child from a Sensory, Motor, Neuro-Academic, and Nutritional point of view. Once the areas of need are identified, a comprehensive individualized program is developed just for that child taking into account sensory skills, motor skills, and neuro-academic abilities combined with proper nutrition.
Dr. Jeremy Fritz is a board eligible Chiropractic Neurologist with the American Chiropractic Neurology Board, certified as a Clinical Nutritionist by the International and American Associations of Clinical Nutrition, and functional medicine practitioner with an emphasis on functional neurology related to Childhood Neurobehavioral and Developmental Disorders.
For more information visit www.brainbalancecenters.com.
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Public Meeting About Lake Michigan Water Levels and Bluff Failure
- Mequon Solo Art Show "Gala Reception" and "Meet the Artist" on Sat., July 9
- Concordia University Hosts Mequon Mayoral Candidate Forum
- Bring your treasures to Show 'n' Tell with Mike Paul
- Newcastle Place to Host Healthy Lifestyle Lecture and Lunch
- Newcastle Place to Host Holiday Craft Bazaar
- Lakeshore Symphonic Band Celebrates 40th Season
- Parenting Classes/Workshops - Most are Free
- Just Between Friends’ West Bend Consignment Sale Starts Wednesday