Select services of the Glendale Family Care Center have been temporarily relocated to Wheaton Franciscan - St. Joseph Campus following major flooding on Thursday, July 22. Triage, obstetrical care and urgent care services are being offered on the St. Joseph Campus at 5000 W. Chambers Street in Milwaukee. Patients are being notified about the clinic’s relocation.
All clinic services will resume within two weeks in temporary, relocated facilities in the former Cancer Center facility of St. Michael Hospital at 2400 W. Villard Ave.
The former clinic location has been determined to be a total loss.
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Fall Bulletin Registration Info
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Glendale volunteer police deparment reunion
- Greendale High School alum Kamilah Lay awarded scholarship
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Psychic & Healing Fair
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS