Daniel C. Mielnicki, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of emergency medicine at The Medical College of Wisconsin and to the medical staffs of Froedtert Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, major teaching affiliates of the College.
Board-certified in emergency medicine, his clinical interests include emergency ultrasound and airway management.
Prior to coming to the College, Dr. Mielnicki served on the faculty of the Department of Emergency Medicine at Naval Medical Center in Portsmouth, Va. He has served as lieutenant commander in the U.S. Navy Medical Corps since 1993, and three times had operational assignments. This includes serving as director of medical services for the Surgical Shock Trauma Platoon stationed in Iraq from 2007-08.
For his efforts, Dr. Mielnicki received the 2006 Emergency Medicine Outstanding Resident of the Year Award, as well as three Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medals, two Navy Achievement Medals and two National Defense Service Medals.
Dr. Mielnicki received his medical degree from the Uniformed Services University in Bethesda, Maryland, in 1997. He completed a residency in emergency medicine at the Naval Medical Center, Portsmouth, in 2006, serving as chief resident the last year.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...