I will be holding “office hours” at the following times and locations in July:
July 22, 10:30am-11:30am
North Shore Library
6800 N Port Washington Rd
July 27, 5:00pm-6:00pm
Whitefish Bay Library
5420 N Marlborough Blvd
These informal sessions are intended to give community members an easy and accessible way to share their opinions on state issues or ideas for new legislation. If you are unable to make any of the events listed above, please feel free to contact my office with any questions or concerns you may have:
Room 122 North
P.O. Box 8953
Madison, WI 53708
On the web: www.legis.state.wi.us/assembly/asm22/news
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...