Joanna Rea, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at The Medical College of Wisconsin and to the medical staffs at Froedtert Hospital and the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center, major teaching affiliates of the college.
Board-certified in internal medicine, her clinical interests include women’s health and internal medicine resident education in the outpatient setting.
Prior to coming to the College, Dr. Rea served as an instructor of medicine and a consultant in the division of primary care internal medicine at Mayo Clinic College of Medicine in Rochester, MN. While at Mayo, she received an award for being one of the best resident educators in 2007-08 and 2008-09.
Dr. Rea received her medical degree from the Chicago Medical School in North Chicago in 2001. She completed her residency in internal medicine at Mayo Graduate School of Medicine in Rochester, MN in 2004. She then served as chief resident at Mayo from 2004-05.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!