"The Front Porch Boys" will open the 6th annual "Concert in the Park" programs at St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church, 8080 North 47th Street, Brown Deer, on Saturday, June 26. This bluegrass band was formed in 2001 and is based in Southeast Wisconsin. Their musical style creates a place in time, a place in your mind, maybe somewhere you've never been or known. After all, the songs are about the basic things of life -- love, family, and a hope for a better life to come.
The second and third programs for 2010 are planned for July 24 -- "Accompany of Kids" and August 28 -- "The Banjo Barons." Mark your calendars!
All performances begin at 7:00 p.m. outisde in the Memorial Garden on the north side of the church. Bring a lawn chair or a blanket. Stay after the program for an old fashioned ice cream social. In the event of rain, we will use the downstairs Fellowship Hall. All programs are subject to change.
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- J&B Construction Company Suggests Best Siding for Wisconsin Weather
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"