FREE Lecture on ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Autism, Asperger's, Tourette's, and Other Related Disorders -Drug Free Approach
FREE Lecture on ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Autism, Asperger's, Tourette's, and other related disorders by Dr. Jermey Fritz of Brain Balance Achievement Center -Mequon –
Tuesday June 8th 7:00 pm at MATC – Mequon Campus, 5555 West Highland Road Mequon , WI 53092. RSVP – www.brainbalance.eventbrite.com or (800) 283-5942.
Dr. Jeremy Fritz will be giving a FREE Lecture on Neurological and Learning Disorders such as ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Autism, Asperger's, Tourette's, and other related disorders. It will be held at the MATC North Campus at 7:00pm June 8th to talk about:
• The latest neurological and learning disorder research
• Why are kids being diagnosed with these disorders in epidemic proportions?
• What has been working with these kids and what hasn't been working and why?
• What is Functional Disconnection Syndrome? How does it explain the rapid rate that these disorders are affecting our children?
• How does the Brain Balance Program work?
• What kind of results do we see?
• How much improvement can I expect in my child and/or student or patient?
Learn more about this innovative drug-free approach. RSVP for this lecture at www.brainbalance.eventbrite.com
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...