FREE Lecture on ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Autism, Asperger's, Tourette's, and Other Related Disorders -Drug Free Approach
FREE Lecture on ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Autism, Asperger's, Tourette's, and other related disorders by Dr. Jermey Fritz of Brain Balance Achievement Center -Mequon –
Tuesday June 8th 7:00 pm at MATC – Mequon Campus, 5555 West Highland Road Mequon , WI 53092. RSVP – www.brainbalance.eventbrite.com or (800) 283-5942.
Dr. Jeremy Fritz will be giving a FREE Lecture on Neurological and Learning Disorders such as ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Autism, Asperger's, Tourette's, and other related disorders. It will be held at the MATC North Campus at 7:00pm June 8th to talk about:
• The latest neurological and learning disorder research
• Why are kids being diagnosed with these disorders in epidemic proportions?
• What has been working with these kids and what hasn't been working and why?
• What is Functional Disconnection Syndrome? How does it explain the rapid rate that these disorders are affecting our children?
• How does the Brain Balance Program work?
• What kind of results do we see?
• How much improvement can I expect in my child and/or student or patient?
Learn more about this innovative drug-free approach. RSVP for this lecture at www.brainbalance.eventbrite.com
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Public Meeting About Lake Michigan Water Levels and Bluff Failure
- Mequon Solo Art Show "Gala Reception" and "Meet the Artist" on Sat., July 9
- Concordia University Hosts Mequon Mayoral Candidate Forum
- Bring your treasures to Show 'n' Tell with Mike Paul
- Newcastle Place to Host Healthy Lifestyle Lecture and Lunch
- Newcastle Place to Host Holiday Craft Bazaar
- Lakeshore Symphonic Band Celebrates 40th Season
- Parenting Classes/Workshops - Most are Free
- Just Between Friends’ West Bend Consignment Sale Starts Wednesday