Menomonee Falls High School will be represented at the 2010 Milwaukee Regional Art Fair at UW-Milwaukee.
Each art teacher in the Milwaukee Area could submit 30 pieces student artwork. The exhibit will consist of ten pieces in 4 categories, with approximately forty pieces overall for the exhibit.
Each piece was chosen by art instructor, Mrs. Chmielewski, as a fine example of creative talent, learning, effort, cooperation; all going into a delightfully well-done piece of student art.
The judging of the artwork took place at the end of March, notification of accepted artwork included: Jenny Kuschewski (Charcoal Self Portrait), Courtney Rodriguez (Pastel & Ink), and Tori Sterr (Llama Scratchboard).
The selected works will be on display at the MRAF show at UW-Milwaukee, Arts Theatre Main Stage Lobby, May 8th – 26th. The students will be recognized at the opening ceremony and awards presentation on May 8th at UWM.
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6
- August Movies at the Falls Library
- Psychic & Healing Fair
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"