FOX POINT — Cornerstone Community Bank joins the Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) and Community Bankers of Wisconsin (CBW) in recognizing April as Community Banking Month. Cornerstone is one of more than 8,000 community banks across the country that play a significant role in local economic development efforts, by financing new and existing businesses, thus stimulating the economy to produce new jobs and new opportunities.
Paul Foy, president of Cornerstone Community Bank, called attention to the important relationship between a community bank and small business. “When money is reinvested locally, it becomes a renewable resource, creating an economic cycle that constantly revitalizes and stimulates the local economy,” said Foy. For multiple consecutive years, Cornerstone Community Bank has been named the Wisconsin SBA Lender of the Year in its asset category, helping numerous small businesses within the local community.
Wisconsin community banks are among the most well-capitalized and well-managed institutions in the nation. Cornerstone Bank is no exception to this statistic, celebrating its 20th year in business this fall. In recognition of Community Banking Month and in celebration of “Helping our Community Grow,” stop by any Cornerstone Community Bank office during the month of April for a free gardening seed packet.
Cornerstone Community Bank is an independent, family owned and operated bank. Cornerstone operates three full-service offices in Grafton, Menomonee Falls and Fox Point. For more information, visit www.bankwithcornerstone.com.
Cornerstone Community Bank Employees Pictured from Left to Right:
Front: Roberta Campbell, Candace Watson, Reva Nayar, Elaine Riemer, Dean Niemuth
Back: Paul Foy (president)
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Fall Bulletin Registration Info
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- ADVENT named a Fastest Growing Firm Two Consecutive Years
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Mequon resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Summer Concert Series at Sinai
- Used Book Sale to Benefit Golden Retriever Rescue of Wisconsin