Have you noticed any signs of struggles with written communication in your student? How are your child's grammatical skills? Does your child have problems with following the steps of the writing process or often have a difficult time starting a piece of writing? Mequon KnowledgePoints can help.
The KnowledgePoints Language Arts Program encompasses the skills of grammar, usage, mechanics, sentence fluency, paragraph structure, vocabulary and spelling. Some students agonize over when to use a comma while others need help stringing sentences together fluidly. We can address the exact skill needs your child has and teach the skills at his/her individual level. Elementary and middle school students and parents are invited to attend one of our FREE Language Arts Workshop on March 23, 2010 from 2 - 3 p.m. or March 24, 2010 from 6 to 7 p.m. Come to ask questions, to find out more about our program, and to experience the KnowledgePoints difference. Space is limited, so sign up by March 19th to reserve a spot.
The KnowledgePoints Writing Program partners all of the language arts skills with the Six Traits of Writing Model, walking students through specific writing assignments of various genres: descriptive, narrative, process, expository, persuasive, and research. This program focuses on the steps involved in the writing process and how to approach writing based on the student's needs. Students work at their own pace, receiving individualized attention from certified teachers.
If you have questions regarding any of the programs at KnowledgePoints, don't hesitate to contact us!
firstname.lastname@example.org OR 262-238-8867
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Wisconsin Luxury Home Market(ing) Trends
- Charter Manufacturing Purchases Mequon Office Building
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Psychic & Healing Fair