Fitness after Birth Class
Do you feel your muscle strength is less since childbirth? Are you experiencing any body pain with general mobility or lifting?
The Physical Therapists from Aurora Sinai Medical Center can help you "feel like yourself again". They will teach you proper stabilization, pelvic floor strengthening, exercises to improve your core muscle strength and body mechanics for safe mobility with baby.
***Please wear loose fitting clothing to practice some exercise moves!
Date: Saturday, March 6, 2010
Time: 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Place: Milwaukee Heart Institute, 960 N. 12th St., Milwaukee, WI 53223
Registration required: www.aurora.org/events or by calling Childbirth Education Department at 414-328-7788
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Fall Bulletin Registration Info
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- ADVENT named a Fastest Growing Firm Two Consecutive Years
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Mequon resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Summer Concert Series at Sinai
- Used Book Sale to Benefit Golden Retriever Rescue of Wisconsin