Plan now to attend a 2010-11 Budget Presentation and Community Listening Session on Tuesday, March 2 at 6:00 p.m. at Brown Deer Middle School located at 5757 W. Dean Road. Brown Deer residents, taxpayers and parents are invited to learn about the process being used to develop the budget to operate the school district for the 2010-11 school year.
Hear from staff members about the student needs facing the district, the anticipated expenditures and revenue sources, and the values guiding the decision-making process.
Share your thoughts, questions, and concerns in small group discussions. That information will be shared with the full group as well as with the School Board, Finance and Facilities Committee, and the Administration before the final budget is completed.
Mark your calendar! Join the discussion. Share your ideas. Your input is valued.
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- J&B Construction Company Suggests Best Siding for Wisconsin Weather
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"