Brown Deer - Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare – Brown Deer is hosting a “Meet & Greet” evening from 5 – 7 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 23 at their new location at the YMCA Healthy Lifestyle Village, 9250 N. Green Bay Road, Brown Deer.
Grab a cup of coffee and chat with family practice physicians, get free health screenings, and learn about the special health programs offered.
You can also explore the Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare performance center and participate in free GAIT and balance testing; and you can learn about featured massage services while getting a free hand massage from a licensed massage therapists.
Tour the state-of-the-art radiology department, view the OpenMRI and learn why it can be a preferred magnetic resonance imaging choice for patients and physicians! You will also learn about DigitalMammography and can even schedule your appointment during your visit.
Dr. Susan Geddanke, of EmergencyMedicine Specialists, SC, will be on hand to talk about the capabilities of the Urgent Care Center located at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare- Brown Deer.
This special evening is part of the YMCA Wellness Week 2010. For more information aboutWellnessWeek 2010,visit www.ymcamke.org/healthylifestylevillage.
About the YMCA Healthy Lifestyle Village
The first-ever in the Milwaukee area, the YMCA Healthy Lifestyle Village in Brown Deer is a partnership between the YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee, Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare and the Walter Schroeder Aquatic Center. The YMCA Healthy Lifestyle Village is a ‘destination campus,’ where people can learn, plan, and take action to improve their health and quality of life. The joint campus creates synergies in providing the most comprehensive set of services for health and fitness, wellness education, family programming and screenings to YMCA members, Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare patients, and the community at large. Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group family physicians and specialists are located on the campus, in addition to an urgent care center, outpatient therapy and rehabilitation, and diagnostic imaging.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...