Top Rating for Medical College of Wisconsin by Charity Navigator
Charity Navigator, America’s leading independent evaluator of charity organizations, has rated The Medical College of Wisconsin highest among all Wisconsin charities assessed. This is the eighth consecutive year that the Medical College received an “exceptional” four-star rating from the New Jersey-based organization.
The Medical College earned a four-star rating for its ability to efficiently manage and grow its finances, according to Charity Navigator. Only 1 percent of the charities examined by the firm nationwide have received at least eight consecutive four-star evaluations.
The Medical College’s overall score of 69.15 was highest out of the 74 total charities in the state rated by Charity Navigator in 2009.
Charity Navigator rates charities by examining two broad areas of financial health. Analyzing a charity's organizational efficiency reveals how well it functions day to day. Analyzing a charity’s organizational capacity determines how well it has sustained its programs and services over time, and whether it can continue to do so. The service is provided to help donors across the country make informed giving decisions.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6