MILWAUKEE MAN APPOINTED NEW
FINANCIAL REPRESENTATIVE FOR
NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL FINANCIAL NETWORK
Milwaukee, WI February 9, 2010 – Dugan Hettich has been appointed Financial Representative by Northwestern Mutual in Milwaukee WI. He will be associated with Northwestern Mutual Financial Network Cornerstone Financial Group of Milwaukee, WI.
As Financial Representative, Hettich will join a network of specialists offering a wide array of products. He will provide expert guidance and innovative solutions for a variety of financial needs and goals.
Hettich is a native of Milwaukee WI. He received a Bachelor’s of Business Administration in Finance and Marketing from University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in 2009.
Northwestern Mutual Financial Network is the marketing name for the sales distribution arm of The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company, Milwaukee, WI - a FORTUNE 500 company with over $1 trillion of life insurance protection in force. The company maintains the highest available ratings for insurance financial strength from all four major rating agencies: Standard & Poor's, Fitch Ratings, A. M. Best and Moody’s.
For more than 150 years, Northwestern Mutual has been helping its policyowners and clients achieve financial security. Further information on the company, its subsidiaries and affiliates can be found at: www.nmfn.com
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...