Stanford Art Gallery & Studios is showcasing the "Adoring Adornments” art show February 4 – March 7.
The colorful gift related show is featuring three Stanford Art Gallery artists; Ann Burbach, Laura Dawson, and Alice Konkel.
The original and beautiful art consists of all wearable art ranging from: Artistically & Fine Crafted Crocheted Shawls; Kiln-Formed Glass Art Jewelry; Pure Silver, Stone, & Torch-Worked Glass Jewelry.
In addition, the gallery will host an “Artists Meet and Greet” on Saturday, February 20, 10am-4pm in conjunction with the Village Centre’s ChillyFest and Art Crawl.
Regular Gallery Hours:
Wed 12-3; Thur 5-8; Fri 1-4, Sat 10-4, Sun 1-4
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6
- August Movies at the Falls Library
- Psychic & Healing Fair
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"