B&E General Contractors., Inc., of Glendale, will host a complimentary remodeling presentation on Wednesday, January 20, 2010, at the Whitefish Bay Library, 5420 N. Marlborough Drive. The seminar, "Refresh, Renew, Remodel!" shall begin at 6:30 pm in the second floor community room.
Enter the exciting world of remodeling. B&E team members will introduce you to important remodeling concepts, including wise remodeling investments for your home, innovative design concepts within your budget, stylish and functional aging-in-place features, and environmnetally efficient products.
Mark A. Brick, CR, CGR, CAPS, shall moderate the event. He is the president of B&E, and a past local and national president of NARI. Team members include architectural designers Jeff Brady and Adam Schwai, team expediter Don Mitchen, and kitchen and bath specialist Tove Kenyon.
B&E is a local premier design/build firm with over twenty-five years of award winning history in southeast Wisconsin. B&E is a proud member of NARI, the Metropolitan Builders' Association, and the National Association of Home Builders. B&E has won over twenty-five Wisconsin Remodelers' Awards, twenty NARI Regional Remodeler of the Year awards, and is a five time winner of NARI's prestigious Contractor of the Year award. It is B&E's mission to provide customers with the remodeling value that is deserved, and professionalism that is expected.
If you have any questions, please contact B&E at 414-351-5558, or visit the website at www.begeneralcontractors.com.
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Fall Bulletin Registration Info
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- ADVENT named a Fastest Growing Firm Two Consecutive Years
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Mequon resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Summer Concert Series at Sinai
- Used Book Sale to Benefit Golden Retriever Rescue of Wisconsin