The Open Book blend of Anodyne coffee will be available soon for sale by the bag at the Open Book Cafe. The best part is you will have a hand in selecting what goes into the blend, and improve your coffee knowledge.
On Saturday, December 5th, stop in from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and taste from a selected group of samples and vote for your favorite. Steve Kessler, the master coffee blender with Anodyne, will be on hand to answer any questions about the samples and any thing you'd like to know about coffee.
Open Book is at 4093 N. Oakland Ave. in Shorewood, and can be reached at 414-431-3170.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Alverno College Names Jessica Ott Director of Athletics
- Summer Concert Series at Sinai
- Alverno College Names Karin Wasiullah Associate Dean of Nursing
- Shorewood Free Summer Concert Series Returns
- Used Book Sale to Benefit Golden Retriever Rescue of Wisconsin