WHITEFISH BAY, WI – November 19, 2009 – Whitefish Bay welcomes a fabulous new store on Silver Spring Drive, Simon Oliver Menswear, located at 318 E. Silver Spring Drive. The latest addition to Whitefish Bay’s great shopping district is a gorgeous menswear shop owned and operated by Perry Newsom of Shorewood. Newsom brings over twenty years of experience in the men’s fashion industry and is thrilled to return to the north shore area.
Newsom describes his store, “We’re a sophisticated men’s retail destination with high-quality sportswear and formalwear for discriminating shoppers. We offer superior customer service.” The store’s unique fashion lines include Corneliani, Angelo Nardelli, Gimos Leathers, and Breuer Neckwear. He and his wife, Kathleen Lundington, explain the store is named after their two teen-aged sons, Simon and Oliver.
Simon Oliver Menswear is the first business to receive support through the new retail incentive program through the Village of Whitefish Bay and the Whitefish Bay Business Improvement District. “The purpose of this new retail incentive is to help new retail businesses such as Simon Oliver to locate within our shopping district that enhance the vibrancy of our overall retail mix. We are happy to welcome Simon Oliver to the street,” shared Tom Dixon of the BID board.
Applicants for the incentive program must meet specific criteria established for the Whitefish Bay Business Improvement District Retail Incentive Program and only businesses that are consistent with the goals of the BID and the Village Master Plan can apply.
The store opens Saturday at 9 a.m. and opening day festivities include a ribbon-cutting ceremony at noon. Regular store hours are
Mon. Tues. Wed. Fri. 10:00 6:00
Thurs. 10:00 8:00
Sat. 9:00 5:00
About the Whitefish Bay Business Improvement District:
Whitefish Bay BID, http://www.shopwhitefishbay.com, is committed to our customers and the vitality of Silver Spring Drive. Our mission is to bring you superior shopping, dining, entertainment and business services. An authentic, Real Community is what you will find in Whitefish Bay. Our unique and friendly shopping and entertainment district is where our Real Owners provide Real Customer Service: genuine, specialized personal care you want and deserve. Our Real Shopping offers an array of one-of-a-kind products and services not found in your typical shopping center. We invite you to spend the day in The Real Bay – Real Welcoming, Real Accessible, Real Value.
The Whitefish Bay BID is also on facebook and twitter http://www.twitter.com/shopWFB.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...