Performance Tennis Academy at Le Club presents a clinic by Tom Gullikson on Singles and Doubles Strategy & Tactics, Saturday November 7th from 4-6PM. Everyone is invited to attend and benefit from Tom Gullikson’s experience, knowledge, and valuable tips! The clinic would greatly benefit competitive Junior and High School players and club singles and doubles players.
Tom Gullikson is a former U.S. Davis Cup captain and U.S. Olympic Team coach. Tom was a Wimbledon doubles finalist in 1983 and won the U.S. Open mixed doubles title in 1984. On the senior tour, Tom won four consecutive Wimbledon singles titles and three consecutive U.S. Open singles titles. As a member of the USTA Player Development Program, Tom coached top players such as Todd Martin, Jennifer Capriati and Andy Roddick.
Please join the Performance Tennis Academy at Le Club on November 7th, 2009 from 4-6PM. A question and answer session with Tom Gullikson will be held at 5:30PM in the Le Club lobby.
Le Club is located at 2001 W Good Hope Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53209. 414.352.4900.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...