Due to steadily increasing business and a larger market area, Guthrie & Frey Water Conditioning has announced the opening of a second location in Ozaukee County. The new showroom is located at W63 N672 Washington Avenue in downtown Cedarburg. The addition of this location allows Guthrie & Frey to better service the homeowners and corporate customers in Ozaukee and Washington Counties.
Guthrie & Frey is a family owned business serving southeastern Wisconsin with three generations of experience in water conditioning. The company offers rental and sales of water softeners, drinking water systems, and iron and odor filtration. Rob Frey, Owner of Guthrie & Frey, is a Certified Water Specialist VI, which is the highest level of certification offered by the National Water Quality Association.
For more information, contact:
Rob Frey, Owner
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...