Due to steadily increasing business and a larger market area, Guthrie & Frey Water Conditioning has announced the opening of a second location in Ozaukee County. The new showroom is located at W63 N672 Washington Avenue in downtown Cedarburg. The addition of this location allows Guthrie & Frey to better service the homeowners and corporate customers in Ozaukee and Washington Counties.
Guthrie & Frey is a family owned business serving southeastern Wisconsin with three generations of experience in water conditioning. The company offers rental and sales of water softeners, drinking water systems, and iron and odor filtration. Rob Frey, Owner of Guthrie & Frey, is a Certified Water Specialist VI, which is the highest level of certification offered by the National Water Quality Association.
For more information, contact:
Rob Frey, Owner
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Fall Bulletin Registration Info
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- ADVENT named a Fastest Growing Firm Two Consecutive Years
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Mequon resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Summer Concert Series at Sinai
- Used Book Sale to Benefit Golden Retriever Rescue of Wisconsin