Nicolet High School
Special Education Department Presents
The 4th Annual Autumn Artisan’s Fair
Saturday, November 14th, 2009
10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Get a jump start on your holiday shopping. Over 60+ artists and vendors from Southeastern Wisconsin will be selling everything from watercolors, stained glass, garden art, luxury bath soaps, handcrafted jewelry, felted purses, photography, wearable art, gourmet goodies and many other unique items.
The Autumn Artisan’s Fair was created out of the need to provide “real-world” work experience for the students of the Nicolet Special Education Life Skills program. Today, competitive or supportive employment, supported or independent living and lifelong learning are expectations for students with disabilities. Our students participate in the entire planning and budgeting process, as well as the execution of the Artisan’s Fair. The proceeds from admissions are used to help support our community based Apartment Program.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...