Avi Bernstein, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (General Internal Medicine Hospitalist) at The Medical College of Wisconsin and to the medical staff of Froedtert Hospital, a major teaching affiliate of the College. His clinical interests focus on quality improvement, patient safety and medical education.
Dr. Bernstein attained his medical degree in 2006 and completed his residency in internal medicine in 2009, both at the Medical College. He received his BA from the University of Chicago in 2001.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!