David Gregg, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of radiology at The Medical College of Wisconsin. Triple board certified in diagnostic radiology, pediatric radiology, and vascular and interventional radiology, Dr. Gregg’s clinical interests are in interventional radiology techniques, vascular imaging, and neuroradiology.
He has been a staff radiologist for Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin since 1987 and for Infinity Healthcare in Milwaukee since 2007. He was director of the radiology residency program at Children’s Hospital for 18 years. A skilled clinician and educator, he received the Honorary Pediatrician of the Year award five times.
Dr. Gregg completed a fellowship in pediatric radiology through the Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospital in 1987, and a diagnostic radiology residency at St. Luke’s Hospital in Milwaukee in 1986.
He attained his medical degree from the Medical College in 1982.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!