Laparoscopic Surgeon Joins College Faculty
Matthew Goldblatt, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of surgery (General Surgery) at The Medical College of Wisconsin and to the medical staff of Froedtert Hospital, a major teaching affiliate of the College. Board certified in general surgery, Dr. Goldblatt’s expertise is in laparoscopic procedures including the surgical management of gastroesophageal reflux disease, complex abdominal wall reconstructions and hernia repairs, and bariatric surgery.
Before joining the Medical College, he was assistant professor of surgery at Wright State University and a general and laparoscopic surgeon at Wright Patterson Medical Center at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio.
Dr. Goldblatt received his medical degree from the Medical College in 1997. He completed a fellowship in advanced laparoscopy at The Ohio State University in 2005 and a general surgery residency in 2004 at the Medical College.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!