Laparoscopic Surgeon Joins College Faculty
Matthew Goldblatt, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of surgery (General Surgery) at The Medical College of Wisconsin and to the medical staff of Froedtert Hospital, a major teaching affiliate of the College. Board certified in general surgery, Dr. Goldblatt’s expertise is in laparoscopic procedures including the surgical management of gastroesophageal reflux disease, complex abdominal wall reconstructions and hernia repairs, and bariatric surgery.
Before joining the Medical College, he was assistant professor of surgery at Wright State University and a general and laparoscopic surgeon at Wright Patterson Medical Center at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio.
Dr. Goldblatt received his medical degree from the Medical College in 1997. He completed a fellowship in advanced laparoscopy at The Ohio State University in 2005 and a general surgery residency in 2004 at the Medical College.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...