In addition to the services provided by the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc., producer of the 19th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show, other member organizations play prominent roles in the event.
This year’s Show, with a theme of “Harvest Great Ideas for Your Home,” will be held Fri., Sept. 18 – Sun., Sept. 20, in the Wisconsin Exposition Center at State Fair Park in West Allis.
Assisting Milwaukee/NARI in production of the Show are the following companies:
• American TV Kennedy Hahn Appliance: Seminar and Cooking Demonstration Stage
• Callen Construction, Inc.: Senior Day sponsor
• Grand Appliance: TVs for the Relaxation Station
• S.J. Janis Company, Inc.: Matt Lock of HGTV and Nikki Cascone of Bravo presentations
• Carl Krueger Construction, Inc.: Interior Design Showplace Attraction Display Construction
• 1st Choice Heating & Cooling/Lennox Industries: Show Information Brochure sponsor
• Pekel Construction & Remodeling: Childcare Area/Coloring Contest sponsor
• Time Warner Cable: Relaxation Station sponsor
• Wooden Thumb, Inc.: Show Bag sponsor
In addition, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel is the Show’s presenting media sponsor, as well as sponsor of event tickets.
“The Fall Home & Remodeling Show is a tremendous undertaking for Milwaukee/NARI and the backing given by these companies allows the association to expand Show offerings,” said David Pekel, CR, CAPS, Show chairperson. “Through this membership support, we are able to give Milwaukee area homeowners looking to complete home improvement and remodeling projects with the most complete Show in the area, one that provides tips and ideas on how to make their home energy-efficient, spacious, and easily maintained.”
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc. has been the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 48 years.
More than 325 booth spaces will feature providers of home improvement and remodeling products and services, including design/build, kitchens, decks, cabinets, windows, wall covering, bathrooms, lighting, landscaping, roofing, and fireplaces.
In addition, daily educational presentations and demonstration by home improvement specialists, media celebrities, and chefs preparing their favorite recipes will be held. Special guests this year will include Matt Locke of HGTV’s “Design Star” and Nikki Cascone, Bravo’s “Top Chef,” who will be presented by S.J. Janis Company, and Lis Friemoth, “the Garden Hoe.”
Special attractions at the event will include the Time Warner Cable Relaxation Station, the Interior Design Showplace built by Carl Krueger Construction and featuring displays by Closet Concepts, LLC, i Design 4 Interiors, LLC, and Kitchens By Design, Inc., the Sherwin Williams ColorSnap system demonstration area, the Milwaukee/NARI Information Center featuring the “Ask the Expert” area, a display of classic Corvette’s, and much more.
Hours on Fri., Sept. 18, are 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.; 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. on Sat., Sept. 19, and Sun., Sept. 20, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Admission is $5 in advance, and $7 at the door. Tickets for seniors, 60 and older, are $5.00, with a special price of $4.00 for seniors at the door on Friday, Sept. 18 for Callen Construction Senior Day. Children 12 and younger are admitted at no charge with free childcare sponsored by Pekel Construction & Remodeling available for ages 3 - 12.
For more Fall Home & Remodeling Show information, including advance ticket locations, visit www.milwaukeenari.org or call the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council at 414-771-4071.
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- J&B Construction Company Suggests Best Siding for Wisconsin Weather
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"