With more than 25 years as a full-time concert pianist, Frederick Moyer has performed in 41 countries at a large array of venues, including Suntory Hall in Tokyo, the Sydney Opera House, Windsor Castle, and the Kennedy Center. On Tuesday, April 7, from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., Moyer will add Eastcastle Place— a vibrant senior living community on Milwaukee’s East Side—to the list by performing in Lindsay Hall. Seniors are invited to join residents as Moyer’s enthusiasm, exacting artistry, and delightful commentary light up the stage.
The event is a great way to relax and mingle with other music enthusiasts. There is no cost to attend, but seniors must reserve a space. For more information and to make reservations, contact Ashley at (414) 963-8489. For a complete listing of monthly events at Eastcastle Place, visit www.EastcastlePlace.com.
About Eastcastle Place
Founded as Milwaukee Protestant Home in 1884 by a group of public-spirited women, Eastcastle Place has earned an exemplary reputation by providing compassionate care to seniors throughout the metropolitan Milwaukee area. Along with Newcastle Place, its sister community in Mequon, Wis., Eastcastle Place is a continuing care retirement community that offers elegant and upscale independent living apartments and vast amenities. This vibrant senior community also offers assisted living, memory support, rehabilitation, and skilled care. For more information, visit www.Eastcastleplace.com.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...