Is Your Family Safe?
Change Your Clock, Change Your Battery
A home fire impacts the life of an American family every 85 seconds. By providing an early warning and critical extra seconds to escape, smoke alarms cut in half your family’s risk of dying in a home fire – but only if they work. So, when you turn your clocks ahead on March 8th, also make a life-saving change in your household – change the batteries in your smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors. This simple habit takes just a moment, but is the best defense your family has against the devastating effects of a home fire.
This reminder to Change Your Clock Change Your Battery comes from the North Shore Fire Department.
Please contact the North Shore Fire Department Public Education Office at 414-228-0292 for further information.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...