The Kids From Wisconsin - the state’s Musical Ambassadors of Goodwill - are ready for their 46th show sea-son, and there’s a little “hometown flavor” in it as Jared Bedgood and Bridget Cushman of Milwaukee are part of our talented troupe.
The Hometown Show will take place on July 8th at Whitefish Bay High School.
Jarred can not be more excited to be spending his second summer with the KIDS. This fall he will be a sophomore at Pace University. In the past he has been a part of productions such as "Once on This Island", "Hairspray", and "The Phantom of the Opera" and has received two Exemplary Soloist Awards at State Solo and Ensemble. Jarred has very high hopes for this summer and can't wait for everyone to see the show.
Bridget is a 2014 graduate of Homestead High School and will be attending Columbia College in Chicago next fall, studying Vocal Performance. She is a member of the National Honors Society and earned an Exemplary Award at State Solo and Ensemble. She was a part of Homestead High School’s Treble Choir and has performed within a number of productions such as CAROUSEL (Nettie) and a gender role reversed version of ROMEO AND JULIET (Capulet). Bridget is thrilled to be able to follow in her sister, Krista’s, footsteps, a 5-year KIDS member herself.
About the Kids From Wisconsin:
Kids from Wisconsin has been delighting audiences throughout Wisconsin and across the country since 1969, including the highlighted annual performance at The Wisconsin State Fair. From the diversity of vocal talent and outstanding instrumentals to the stunning choreography and costumes, the KIDS continue to wow audiences. The high-energy, exciting performances feature 20 singers/dancers along with a 13 piece show band, This year’s troupe (15-20 years old) comes from 30 different Wisconsin communities.
The troupe generally performs over 60 shows during the months of June, July and August to nearly 150,000 people over each season. Performances have included county fairs, community theaters, high school auditoriums, performing arts venues and conventions throughout the state. The KIDS shows have helped raise thou-sands of dollars for worthy charitable organizations.
To see the complete 2014 troupe roster and tour schedule please go to www.kidsfromwisconsin.org.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...