2nd Saturday Wisconsin is a series of public education and information sessions about divorce and other family law issues. All the sessions are held on the second Saturday of each month and are free, open to everyone, and with no "registration" or tracking of attendance.
The goal is to allow you to learn more about divorce options in Wisconsin.
The next session will be held at the Logemann Community Center on Mequon Road this Saturday, June 14 from 10 AM to 12 Noon.
These informal educational sessions are designed to help you learn about divorce options. The professionals involved are all trained members of the Collaborative Family Law Council of WI, a non-profit association.
The sessions begin with an overview of divorce options followed by a discussion of the Collaborative Process, how it works, how long it takes, and who is involved. The presenters include an attorney, child specialist/coach and financial neutral all trained in the process.
The professionals participating in this program will NOT discuss your personal situation, answer specific legal questions about your marriage or provide legal advice. This is not a free legal service.
Visit www.collabdivorce.com for more information.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...