Unitarian Church North is hosting its fourth annual Goods & Services Auction on Saturday, May 3, beginning at 5 p.m. The church is located at 13800 N. Port Washington Rd., Mequon. The event is open to the public and includes a silent and live auction, raffle, wine pull, food and live music. Tickets are $15 in advance (at the church office) or $20 at the door. Children’s tickets are $5 and include supervised child care.
Professional Auctioneer Robert Hanstad will run the live auction. A wide variety of goods and services are included in the live and silent auctions and raffle: a vintage Minifish Sail Boat; Napa Valley and other vacation packages; Aldo Leopold bench; Florentine Opera season tickets; Wisconsin archaeological tour; professional carpentry services; original art; gift cards; photography instructions; transplanted perennials; guided canoe, kayak and fishing trips and much more.
Proceeds of the event support the mission of the church. For more information and a complete list of auction and raffle items, visit www.ucnorth.org/auction or call the church office at 262-375-3890.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Wisconsin Luxury Home Market(ing) Trends
- Charter Manufacturing Purchases Mequon Office Building
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Psychic & Healing Fair