Kohler Co., a recognized leader in kitchen and bathroom products and design, and First Supply, a leading Kohler wholesale distributor, along with VerHalen, The Pella Window Store and Hallmark Building Supplies, Inc. will serve as presenting sponsors of the 15th Annual Milwaukee/NARI TOUR of Remodeled Homes, Sat., May 17 – Sun., May 18, 2014.
With a diverse product line, Kohler Co. is a leader in design, craftsmanship and innovation relating to kitchen and bath products and design. With manufacturing facilities in 12 countries, the company has a design center located in Kohler, Wis. that features three stories of kitchen and bath products, designer rooms, luxury furniture, and Kohler history.
Founded in 1897, First Supply, is a regional wholesale distributor with 27 locations in the upper Midwest, including a location in Brookfield. Family-owned and employing over 500 people, First Supply is a single source provider of plumbing, heating, cooling, pump/well & septic, municipal, waterworks, builder and industrial supplies. The company has a showroom in Brookfield at 3595 N. 127th St., and 17 additional showrooms in Wisconsin, including Delevan, Janesville, Kenosha, Oak Creek, Racine, Sheboygan, and West Bend.
VerHalen, serving the entire Wisconsin and upper Michigan area exclusively for more than 80 years, offers the full line of Pella® window and door products – vinyl, fiberglass, wood, wood with aluminum clad and even mahogany. The company provides a local service department along with a local service team. VerHalen has a showroom at 3205 N. 124th St. in Brookfield, and three other showrooms in Wisconsin.
Founded in 1974, Hallmark Building Supplies offers an integrated system of marketing, sales, and distribution of branded building materials to the residential and commercial markets through its Surfaces Products and Construction Products divisions. In southeastern Wisconsin, Hallmark offers DuPont™ Tyvek® Weatherization Systems and DuPont™ RoofLiner, as well as DuPont™ Corian® solid surfaces and DuPont™ Zodiaq® quartz surfaces.
The TOUR of Remodeled Homes is from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. both days. The TOUR allows attendees to visit 21 recently completed remodeling and home improvement projects from Milwaukee/NARI contractors at homes throughout southeastern Wisconsin. The project list is as follows:
• Advantage Carpentry and Remodeling: Second Story Master Suite Addition and Kitchen Remodel • 5108 N. Idlewild Avenue • Whitefish Bay
• Allen Kitchen & Bath: Kitchen Remodel • 2047 N. 85th St. • Wauwatosa
• B & E General Contractors: Kitchen/Family Room/Bathroom Renovations • 10327 N. Versailles Court • Mequon
• Burback Builders: Kitchen Remodel • 18345 Midland Place • Brookfield
• Cream City Construction/Louis Anthony Custom Cabinetry (team entry): Whole House Remodel • 5830 N. Shore Drive • Whitefish Bay
• Design Group Three: Kitchen Remodel • 2930 N. Marietta Avenue • Milwaukee
• Froze′ Design-Build: Two-Story Addition • 4512 N. Cramer Street • Whitefish Bay
• GMH Construction: Kitchen Remodel • 1980 Jan Avenue • Waukesha
• J&J Contractors I: Interior and Exterior Whole House Remodel • 7069 Darnell Lane • Greendale
• S.J. Janis Company: Master Suite and Family Room Addition • 5011 N. Idlewild Avenue • Whitefish Bay
• Joseph Douglas Homes and Remodeling: Master Bath Addition • 9021 N. Greenvale Road • Bayside
• Kowalske Kitchen & Bath: Kitchen and Powder Room Remodel • W327 N3883 Wooded Lane • Delafield
• NuStone Transformations: Kitchen and Two Bathrooms Remodel • W232 S6113 Charles Drive • Waukesha
• Pekel Construction & Remodeling: Family Room and Mudroom Addition with Kitchen and Powder Room Remodel • 7813 Mary Ellen Place • Wauwatosa
• Quality Remodeling Specialists: Whole House Remodel • 18155 Kestrel Court • Brookfield
• Refined Renovations: Kitchen, Laundry, Mudroom, and Powder Room Remodel • 21340 Talbots Lane • Brookfield
• Renovators Ltd.: Kitchen Remodel • 13120 Dunwoody Drive • Elm Grove
• Renovators Ltd.: Kitchen Remodel • 13145 Dunwoody Drive • Elm Grove
• Story Hill Renovations: Basement Remodel • 6119 W. Wisconsin Avenue • Wauwatosa
• Vertical Works: Whole House Remodel • 3911 E. Klieforth Avenue • Cudahy
• Woodhaven Homes Makeover: Full First Floor Remodel • W175 S7217 Lake Drive • Muskego
An added attraction for the 2014 TOUR of Remodeled Homes is an opportunity to win a 2.5 bath and kitchen Kohler Alteo faucet package in chrome polish valued at more than $1,000. Patrons that visit at least six of the project locations will be eligible to register to win the prize package.
TOUR of Remodeled Homes admission is $4 in advance, and $7 at the door of the projects. Through Fri., May 16, advance tickets can be purchased between 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. at the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council office, 11815 W. Dearbourn Ave. in Wauwatosa.
Attendees that bring two, non-perishable food items to the door of the first project they visit will receive a $2 admission discount, with the food items to be donated to The Salvation Army of Milwaukee County.
For more information on the Milwaukee/NARI TOUR of Remodeled Homes, visit www.milwaukeenari.org or call 414-771-4071.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...