The Glendale Senior Citizens' 41st Anniversary Party will begin with cocktails at 11:30 a.m., Wednesday, March 12. Lunch follows, 12:30-1:30 p.m., and afterwards Bill and Lin O'Connor will provide musical entertainment.
The party will be at Jack Pandl's Original Whitefish Bay Inn, 1319 E. Henry Clay, Whitefish Bay. Lunch includes entrée, salad, rolls, beverage, and apple strudel. Paid ($18 per person) reservations are due by March 3. Call 414-540-2100. Please note choice of entrée: tenderloin tips over noodles; whitefish with fresh vegetables; Wiener schnitzel with sautéed spaetzel and braised red cabbage. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...