Students and Families Invited to Learn More about Virtual Schooling with WCA
WHAT: An On Demand Information Session for Wisconsin Connections Academy (WCA), the state’s leading K-12 virtual public school serving students from every corner of the state, including Rhinelander and its surrounding areas.
WHEN: Friday, February 7, 2014
WHERE: Register here to access the online Information Session.
Join WCA students, families and teachers online as they discuss their online learning experiences and how it has been useful for their child(ren).
Hear about WCA’s customized learning process designed by national education experts and used to accommodate each student’s academic abilities to promote scholastic growth. Discover how their virtual learning experience, combined with interactive education sessions, helps to provide students with the flexibility to study and work at their own pace.
Virtually connect with Wisconsin-certified teachers to learn about the interactive environment and innovative education programs provided by WCA. Learn how WCA offers numerous opportunities for students to participate in school clubs, activities and online classroom sessions to allow for collaborative school involvement.
Receive firsthand information from WCA parents about their experiences and tell tales of various field trips and other activities that happen year-round with WCA.
Contact: Meghan Welch
- Away From the Mirror
- 2017 Muskego Storm Select Baseball Tryouts This Weekend!
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- Paul Degner, Elkhorn Area School District, Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Fill the Bus to be held August 6
- Pet Safety Tips for the Heat
- Waukesha County Wins National County Award
- 9th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced