Captain John Maydak of the North Shore Fire Department will present a power point program on home safety to the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club at 1:30 p.m., Wednesday, November 13. The event will be in the clubroom on the lower level of Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale.
Captain Maydak will suggest many ways to make you and your home a safer place to live. We all encounter activities in daily life that lead to unexpected accidents. Many of these can be avoided by common sense and awareness. Specifically, Maydak will discuss the "Knox Box" for your front door that allows emergency personnel to gain access to your home when you are unable to open the door. There will an opportunity for questions as well.
Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. There is no charge and refreshments will be served. Call (414) 540-2100 for further information.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...