The Alleluia Ringers of Concordia University Wisconsin, under the direction of Dr. John Behnke, will perform as part of a hymn festival at St. John’s Lutheran Church in Glendale, Wis. on Sunday, Nov. 3 at 3 p.m. Dr. Behnke himself will also be a guest organist during the festival as the St. John’s Lutheran Choir performs along with the Alleluia Ringers.
“This will be an afternoon of sacred music that will inspire,” said Dr. Behnke. “It will include congregational singing, hymn introductions, interpretations from the organ, and incredible handbell compositions that tell the story of our Savior, Jesus Christ,” Dr. Behnke added.
The Alleluia Ringers, just one of Concordia University’s fine musical groups, is comprised of 14 undergraduate students who ring six octaves (73 bells) and six and half octaves of handchimes (79). The group is chosen each fall through auditions. This is the groups 27th year under the direction of Dr. John Behnke.
St. John’s Lutheran Church is located at 7877 N. Port Washington Road in Glendale, Wis. For more information on the Church, visit http://www.stjohnglendale.com/.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...