From Sunday, October 13th – Sunday October 27th, North Shore Congregational Church invites all neighbors and friends to stop by and donate non-perishable food items to support Hunger Task Force, a free and local food bank.
Big blue collection bins can be found at each church entrance and can be accessed throughout the week and on Sunday mornings, when the church is open.
While all non-perishable food items are welcome, there is a special need for the following items:
• Canned fruit, juice and vegetables
• Breakfast items, such as cereal and pancake mix
• High protein items, such as peanut butter, beans, and canned meat
• Dinner items such as pasta, macaroni & cheese, and canned soups
• Infant formula
North Shore Congregational Church is proud to continue this tradition of aiding those in hunger, and welcomes all who want to help.
North Shore Congregational Church is located at 7330 N. Santa Monica Blvd. in Fox Point.
For additional information, contact the church at (414) 352-6123.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...