AmeriSign & Graphics, a full-service sign, design, digital imaging, and offset printing company, will host a 30th anniversary party on Thur., Nov 7 at its Glendale location, 6657 N. Sidney Place.
The event will be from 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. and have an ‘80s theme, feature “totally awesome” complimentary food and beverages, plus giveaways and networking. AmeriSign & Graphics is partnering with Sōsh, Big Daddy's Brew & 'Que, Genesis Group RMS, and Becky's Blissful Bakery.
“We want to thank all our clients and friends for helping us reach this milestone,” said Chris Sherman, AmeriSign & Graphics president. “We want to celebrate the 30 wonderful years we have experienced since my dad purchased the company in 1983. Our industry has changed dramatically and we want to show how far we’ve come in the last 30 years, plus illustrate what will keep the company growing for at least another 30 years.”
RSVP to email@example.com by Fri., Nov. 1.
AmeriSign & Graphics is a full-service sign, graphic design, and commercial printing company, specializing in serving businesses with structural and monument signage, POP displays, stationary, die-cut graphics, catalogs, vehicle graphics, posters, and banners. Design services include logos, product catalogs, labels, and marketing materials.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...