The Glendale Senior Citizen's Club will travel to Door County on Tuesday, September 24. The bus leaves at 8 a.m. from Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, and returns by 6:30 p.m. There will be a step-on guide to provide information throughout the day.
The route follows the Lake Michigan shoreline through the lakeside communities of Two Rivers and Kewaunee to Algoma for a tour of the Von Stiehl winery, Wisconsin's oldest licensed winery with Civil War era buildings. A fish boil at the Old Post Office in Ephraim follows. The tour continues through Peninsula State Park with a stop at Eagle Bluff Lighthouse for a visit to the grounds and the interior of the lighthouse. The final stop is at Wood Orchard Market for optional purchase of foods and gifts.
The deadline for paid reservations ($50, members; $65, nonmembers) is September 17. The cost includes transportation, all tours, lunch, and gratuities. Call (414) 540-2100 for reservations and further information.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...