The Nicolet Recreation Department offers the following upcoming programs:
* Story Time with Roamer The Robot
* Ballet Princess Camp - NEW!
* Post Camp - Camp at the Hills
* August Scamp (Day Camp) at Elite Sports Club
* Baby Broadway Tap & Jazz Dance Camp - NEW!
* Youth Tennis Lessons
* Hip-Hop & Breakdancing Dance Camps - NEW!
* ACT Workshop
* Run For Your Wife - Fireside Dinner Theatre - NEW!
* Ballet Barre Class
* Adult Sassy Summer Slim Down - NEW!
* The Invisible Threat of Identity Theft
* Bocce Ball
Please visit our website at: http://www.nicolet.k12.wi.us/activities/recreation.cfm or call (414) 351-7566 to register today!
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Fall Bulletin Registration Info
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- ADVENT named a Fastest Growing Firm Two Consecutive Years
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Mequon resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Summer Concert Series at Sinai
- Used Book Sale to Benefit Golden Retriever Rescue of Wisconsin