We have summer reading programs for kids, teens, and adults.
Kids can "Dig into Reading" this summer. For every 2 hours of reading, visit the library with your brochure to receive a sticker and a prize. Earn a free book after completing the program!
Teens can look "Beneath the Surface" this summer to discover some great reads. Each time you read 6 hours, you'll receive a coupon pack. After 18 hours, you'll receive a free book and an entry into our drawing for a Kindle Fire.
Adults can discover some "Groundbreaking Reads."
Read books, win prizes including gift certificates and gift sets from many area businesses, as well as a Kindle Paperwhite Reader and a Diamond Necklace from Kesslers.
All summer reading programs go until July 19.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...