The Brown Deer Athletic Booster Club is announcing the formation of the inaugural year of the Brown Deer-Granville Athletic Hall of Fame. The Hall of Fame has been established to recognize alumni and staff who have excelled in one or more high school athletic program and have raised the level of awareness in high school athletics through their distinguished achievement. The intent is to display the athletic accomplishments of people who have been instrumental in creating an excellent athletic tradition at Brown Deer High School.
Nomination forms are available on the district and high school athletics website. Completed forms are to be returned to Brown Deer High School, Attn: Mike Novak, Athletic Director, 8060 N 60th Street, Brown Deer, WI 53223, no later than Friday, June 14, 2013. Questions - call Mike Novak at 371-7015.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...