MILWAUKEE (January 18, 2013) — McDonald’s owner/operator and Whitefish Bay native Ed Patterson is the new owner of the McDonald’s located at 5344 N. Port Washington Rd. in Glendale. This purchase now gives Patterson a total of three restaurants in southeastern Wisconsin.
Patterson officially took over ownership of the Glendale McDonald’s in December from fellow McDonald’s owner/operator Bill McEssy. Patterson’s father, retired McDonald’s owner/operator James Patterson, owned the Port Washington Rd. restaurant before selling it to McEssy in 2008.
“Since this restaurant was once part of my family, I feel like I’m coming home again,” said Ed Patterson. “I’m thrilled to own my neighborhood McDonald’s and I consider it an honor to continue the strong tradition of quality service to the Glendale community.”
In addition to the Glendale location, Patterson owns McDonald’s restaurants in Fox Point and Mequon. In February, he will celebrate his 25th year with McDonald’s.
McDonald’s USA, LLC is the leading foodservice provider in the United States serving a variety of wholesome foods made from quality ingredients to millions of customers every day. More than 80 percent of McDonald’s 13,700 U.S. restaurants are independently owned and operated by local franchisees. For more information about McDonald’s visit www.mcdonalds.com.
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Fall Bulletin Registration Info
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Glendale volunteer police deparment reunion
- Greendale High School alum Kamilah Lay awarded scholarship
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Psychic & Healing Fair
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS